RESIDENTIAL MOLD INSPECTIONS
Some level of mold is in the air everywhere, it’s part of our environment. If you want to determine if the mold in your home is at a safe level and that there is no “harmful mold” then you need a Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant. If you want to determine the potential cause of anything from visible mold growth to invisible mold spores in the home, musty odors to unseen health issues, then you need a Professional Mold Inspector. If you need an expert, then schedule a residential or commercial air quality and mold inspection with Aggie Inspector Group!
We are full-service mold inspectors that cater to clients in and around the Houston Metroplex. What puts us a level above other mold inspection companies in the area is our high level of experience. In fact, we’ve been providing real estate inspections for more than 28 years and mold inspections for another 5. This experience is what allows us to create effective, top-notch solutions no other mold consultants can easily imitate. So, if you truly want to find the cause and then get rid of mold buildup in your home, you need our help. To get started, call us at (832) 865-9218.
discounts to veterans & alumni
Finding the right mold inspectors isn’t as easy as it sounds. With all the options available, it can be almost impossible to weed out the bad from the good ones. Luckily, we’ve drafted a simple guide to help clients get the most out of their residential and commercial mold and air quality inspections. Some of the things you should always do when working with mold inspectors are:
- Ask for Cost Estimates: This is perhaps the best way to protect yourself from less qualified inspectors who simply want to squeeze out every penny from their clients. Oftentimes, just to get the project, less qualified inspectors quote a lower price because they are not taking enough air tests to determine where the real mold problem is and what is causing it. There is no substitute for good science and a thorough inspection if a person’s health is at stake. Ask for a cost estimate and check if their rates justify their services. Also, if they refuse to give a cost breakdown, take it as a red flag and move on to your other options.
- Do a Background Check: You wouldn’t trust some sketchy, no-name teams to do your mold inspections, would you? So always do a background check to see if they have the proper licenses and permits to operate in your area. Check out their reviews. Few reviews mean few satisfied clients.
- Seek Advice: The best mold inspectors to work with are those inspectors who provide useful information to their clients.
Aggie Inspector Group LLC has built its reputation by providing:
- An easy to read report
- Knowledge about any mold condition and its cause
- Referrals to reliable mold removal companies
- Solutions on how to prevent mold from coming back
For skilled professionals who provide top-notch mold inspections, turn straight to Aggie Inspector Group! Call (832) 865-9218 to learn more about us and what we do.
Mold Inspections Near MeSome signs that indicate you’re way overdue for a mold inspection are:
- Dark spots on your AC registers: Dark dis-colorization on ceilings around AC registers, spots on bathroom walls, fuzzy small circles and fuzzy dust on clothing, fabric and shoes.
- Excess moisture: Generally, mold buildup occurs when a specific area is exposed to a water source or condensation for too long. So if you spot random condensation, there’s a good chance that mold or mildew has already formed somewhere around your home. To be sure, have the leaks fixed and then schedule for mold inspections near me.
- Musty Smell: Mold thrives in dark, damp, hard-to-reach places. So rather than trying to look for mold, it might be more effective to sniff them out. Watch out for a musty, damp odor because it often indicates mold growth in your vents, ductwork, or AC unit.
Humid Air: Having trouble bringing the humidity down even when your HVAC’s at full power? Then you might have a mold problem. Poorly performing AC units often make the room feel more damp and humid than it should be. It might not bother most homeowners, but it promotes mold growth and can be a real headache during the hot summertime.
One of the best
Professional inspector since 1991
Mold Inspection Companies
A lot of clients avoid mold home inspections because they fear it’ll put a dent in their pockets. But in reality, most mold inspection companies don’t charge more than a few hundred bucks for their services. In fact, at Aggie Inspector Group, our service rates start at a measly $235 plus lab fees. This amount will only increase if the job becomes more difficult.
For example, if we have to inspect a large multi-family home, we might have to charge you a few extra hundred bucks. Similarly, the rates will also change if you decide to get our expert mold removal services. Of course, we’ll never increase your total bill without your approval. So expect us to keep in touch with you throughout the entire mold home inspections process.
Still think mold inspection companies in and around Houston, TX charge too much? Well, if you’re either a veteran or a Texas Aggie, then you’re qualified for a special discount! For more information, you can call us at (832) 865-9218.
In Business Since: 1991
Trade: Mold Assessment Consultants
License #: MAC1374
Trade: Mold Assessment Companies
License #: ACO1145