DUCTWORK INSPECTION FOR MOLD
Find out whether the air that you and your family breathe is free of dirt, grime, and elevated mold with the help of Aggie Inspector Group! We are all-around mold inspection experts that do ductwork inspections for mold in and near Pasadena, TX. Just tell our air conditioning inspection team what you need, and we’ll be there as soon as possible to provide an effective, personalized mold assessment. Ready to get duct inspection services near me? Then call us now at (832) 865-9218. Prices start at $235 plus lab fees but veterans and Texas Aggies get a special discount!
We serve clients from the following parts of Texas:
- Friendswood, TX
- Fulshear, TX
- Galveston, TX
- Houston, TX
- Humble, TX
- Katy, TX
- Lake Jackson, TX
- League City, TX
- Magnolia, TX
- Navasota, TX
- Pasadena, TX
discounts to veterans & alumni
Ductwork Inspection Services
Need ductwork inspection services? To ensure top-notch assessments, only work with mold duct inspection contractors who are:
- Industry Experts: If you’re concerned about mold buildup in your HVAC system, then you should call for experts that specialize in finding the mold and suggesting a way to get rid of it. HVAC technicians might know the ins and outs of your HVAC operating system, but they probably won’t be able to offer the best solutions to get rid of mold buildup. They are not trained to do so.
- Licensed: Never work with an unlicensed Mold Assessment Consultant, no matter how cheap their mold inspection services are. You should always be careful with who you let into your home. If you unknowingly trust someone who is up to no good, you could end up putting your home and family at risk.
- Friendly: Mold duct inspection and potential removal can be stressful. Your mold inspector only works for you, not a mold remediation contractor. So your inspectors’ mission is to provide easily understood information about your potential mold issue and to suggest practical cost-effective ways to deal with any issue.
Looking for skilled, helpful, and licensed mold inspection experts in or near Pasadena, TX? Then turn straight to Aggie Inspector Group! For bookings and pricing inquires, call (832) 865-9218.
Air Conditioning Duct Inspection
Routine air conditioning duct inspection is a very important process that confirms whether mold or mildew is blocking your indoor air’s pathway or covering up the surfaces of your AC unit’s evaporator coil. If you haven’t gotten a visual inspection of the evaporator coil in the past few years, then you should schedule for an appointment as soon as possible! Some of its benefits include:
- Cleaner Air: Mold buildups on the surface of the evaporator coil carry harmful bacteria and allergens that can spread throughout your entire home. And long-term exposure to these contaminants may lead to respiratory complications such as asthma or pneumonia. So if you don’t want to risk getting your family sick, make sure you schedule a regular air conditioning duct inspection.
- Lower Utility Bills: If mold and mildew block the air trying to move past the HVAC’s evaporator coil (fan coil), the unit will have a much harder time pushing the air through the ductwork and vent. Not only does it make the air pressure seem weaker, but it’ll also force the system to consume more energy just to function normally.
- System Durability: Through regular air conditioning checkups, you can spot and resolve mold complications as soon as possible. Doing so prevents the damages from worsening and extends the overall lifespan of your unit.
Book for an air conditioning mold inspection at Aggie Inspector Group! Clients from and around Pasadena, TX can reach us at (832) 865-9218.
One of the best
Professional inspector since 1991
Due Diligence Mold Inspection Services Near Me
Some of the cases where you’ll need to schedule for mold duct inspection services are:
- Buying a Home: Remember that mold isn’t necessarily easy to spot, especially if it’s in the ductwork. We are talking about microbiology in the air. So, if you’re a first-time homebuyer, you might make the mistake of purchasing a property that’s prone to mold buildup. Most homes that are more than 8 years old have a hidden mold issue that should be addressed. To ensure that doesn’t happen, schedule a complete mold inspection before closing the deal. Don’t buy someone else’s hidden mold and allergy problems.
- Convincing Landlord for Repairs: Having trouble convincing your landlord you feel there’s something in your ductwork or growing on your AC vents? Then get a professional mold inspection! After the inspection, the consultant will provide you with a complete, easy-to-read report of the findings. You can use this as evidence to talk your landlord into getting rid of the mold in your vents and ducts.
Building a Business Space: Mold buildup in the vents make your indoor air seem smelly, damp, and stuffy. Not only will it make your space a lot less comfortable to be in, but your employees will also be at risk of getting sick since they’re exposed to elevated allergens and mold contaminants.
In Business Since: 1991
Trade: Mold Assessment Consultants
License #: MAC1374
Trade: Mold Assessment Companies
License #: ACO1145