Air Conditioning Inspection
Are you sure your AC unit is blowing clean, allergen-free air? Could there be mold buildup somewhere in the ductwork? Are your AC filters working properly? Are your dirty filters part of the mold problem? Maybe there is mold build up on the surface of your evaporator coil. If you don’t want mold to invade your HVAC’s ductwork then make sure you schedule for regular air conditioning inspection services! Confirm your unit is cooling properly in order to remove high humidity.
Aggie Inspector Group understands how AC units work and where mold shows up in the HVAC system and duct work. What sets us a cut above your average mold inspector is our versatility and knowledge of air conditioning systems. We do our best to take swab samples of what we see and compare it to the amount of mold spores in your entire home. Knowing what is in your home’s air and its cause can help guarantee that the nasty, slimy mold won’t be coming back any time soon. Schedule an AC inspection today.
discounts to veterans & alumni
Air Conditioning Mold Inspection
What makes a good mold inspector is a thorough understanding of air conditioning. To ensure best results, hire mold assessment consultants that are:
- Experienced: Mold Consultants that don’t have too much experience in handling mold inspections are prone to “overkill” recommendations. So, if you want accurate results, it’s best to go with consultants who’ve been in business for many years and have lots of reviews.
- Honest: Nothing ticks off clients faster than a mold inspector that talks clients into getting services they don’t really need. Luckily, you can gauge the honesty of the company by checking their customers’ feedback. If their pages are filled with nothing but bad comments, then don’t even bother wasting your time on them.
- Helpful: If you’re like most clients, you probably don’t know much about mold growth. And that’s nothing to worry about! In fact, it’s your mold inspector’s job to educate you on the basics of what is causing mold to grow. That way, you’ll be able to do the simple maintenance tasks on your own in the future. Then we can suggest cost-effective removal and sanitation solutions from reliable remediation companies.
For a skilled, honest mold assessment, look for an experienced team. The Aggie Inspector Group has more than three decades of combined industry experience. To learn more about us and what we do, dial (832) 865-9218.
Air Conditioning Inspection Services
Here are some reasons why homeowners should leave the air conditioning and air quality inspection services to the mold inspection experts:
- Professional Solutions: Mold inspection experts have years’ worth of experience and training. This is what allows them to create effective solutions tailored to suit their clients’ needs. On the other hand, if you choose to do the inspection on your own, there’s no guarantee that your treatment process will actually work. It is critical to take tests after treatment to confirm the success of effort.
- All-Around Experts: Air mold inspection experts won’t just identify mold in an AC system – they will find solutions. License Mold Assessment Consultants identify what caused the problem in the first place. That way, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to prevent this from happening again.
- Lower Costs: You might think that doing a mold inspection on your own is cheaper than hiring experts to do it, but it’s not. In fact, considering all the tools and equipment you’ll need, your total costs will easily go higher than just a couple of hundred bucks.
Decided to get professional air conditioning and mold inspection services? Then get in touch with Aggie Inspector Group today! Dial (832) 865-9218 for appointment bookings in or near Cypress, TX.
One of the best
Professional inspector since 1991
AC Mold Inspection Near Me
So how badly do you need to get an AC inspection near me? While a lot of factors affect the cost of an air conditioning inspection for mold, perhaps the most important variable to consider is the job complexity. For example, if you have a large AC unit with multiple pathways and vents or multiple AC units, then you’ll probably have to take a few more samples. But if you only need a single AC you will not have as many lab samples to process.
Want to know exactly how much air conditioning and mold inspection checkups cost? Then contact Aggie Inspector Group now! Just give us a call, tell us what you need, and we’ll provide you with a sample estimate to refer to. Our rates start at $235 plus lab fees but veterans and Texas Aggies get a special discount from our team! The cost of lab results for samples taken is extra.
In Business Since: 1991
Trade: Mold Assessment Consultants
License #: MAC1374
Trade: Mold Assessment Companies
License #: ACO1145